If you click on one of the following items, you are leaving Consolidated Financial Solutions and going to the website of a third-party. Consolidated Financial Solutions does not own or control the information on these third-party sites and can make no representation or guarantee as to its accuracy or currency.
- The Wall Street Journal - Covering all the latest headlines and trends, including retirement news.
- CNN Financial - Where you can find a plethora of news on financial topics, including retirement news.
- Forbes - A reputation for being a leading and reliable source for all news, both business and financial.
- Big Charts - A must-use financial resource with an advanced system showing comprehensive and easy-to-understand charts.
- U.S. Social Security Administration - The official website of the U.S. Social Security Administration, and a great place to start retirement planning.
- Internal Revenue Service – The official website for the Internal Revenue Service; fill out and submit tax forms you’ll need for retirement or print them out and bring them in with any questions you may have.
- AARP - The largest non-profit advocacy organization dedicated to addressing the needs and interest of seniors ages 50+.
- The Administration on Aging – A federal agency under the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services that seeks to educate the elderly and their caregivers about how to maximize senior independent living.
- Medicare - The official U.S. Government site for Medicare has the essential information on programs, benefits and reimbursements
- Social Security Benefits Estimator – A fantastic tool that accurately estimates your retirement benefits based on your current Social Security earning record.
- Life Insurance Needs Calculator – This tool helps you calculate how much life insurance you may need.
- Nursing Home Search - Search for nursing homes in your area, including Medicare and Medicaid-certified homes and get detailed information, including contact information.
- Home Health Care – Search home health care providers including skilled nursing care, physical therapy, occupational therapy and speech therapy. You can also search for clinics, support groups and other programs sponsored by home health agencies.
These resources are being provided by third parties and have been obtained from sources believed to be reliable, but accuracy and completeness cannot be guaranteed by Consolidated Financial Solutions.
The information is not intended to be used as the sole basis for financial decisions, nor should it be construed as advice designed to meet the particular needs of an individual’s situation.